A Leader in Gender Confirmation Surgery
Southern California Hospital at Hollywood was one of the first hospitals in the Los Angeles area to offer gender confirmation surgery to the transgender community. We focus on providing you high-quality, compassionate care in a discreet, private, safe and welcoming patient-centered environment. Our expertise, experience and sensitivity are totally geared to you becoming who you really are. We’re with you every step of the way in your life-changing journey.
Why Choose Us
- Our well-respected surgeons are leaders in gender confirmation surgery and bring many years of experience providing care to the LGBT community.
- Our entire hospital staff has been trained in transgender culture and is sensitive to your unique needs.
- Our specially trained nursing staff provides one-to-one nursing care in the comfort of your private room.
- We assign you a case manager to coordinate care with your surgeons, and to make sure you have the resources you need for a successful outcome and recovery, both in and out of the hospital.
- We offer the full spectrum of gender confirmation procedures consistent with the guidelines established by the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH).
- We work with all insurance plans, and coordinate with your doctor’s office to help you navigate the paperwork and authorization process.
- We’re conveniently located in Hollywood, close to home.
Gender Confirmation Procedures
- Penile Inversion Vaginoplasty
- Intestinal Vaginoplasty
- Breast Augmentation
- Body Contouring
- Chest Contouring
- Facial Feminization Surgery
Meet Our Team
Drs. Alexander Sinclair and John Kowalczyk are physicians and surgeons who have been providing sensitive and compassionate care to the LGBT community for more than 20 years. Dr. Sinclair is a board-certified plastic surgeon and Dr. Kowalczyk is a board-certified urologist and surgeon. They are leaders in gender confirmation surgery and partner with you for the best results. Additionally:
- They have performed nearly 100 gender confirmation surgeries in the past 5 years.
- They have expertly trained the hospital staff and surgical team members to their high standards for the best patient outcomes.
If you’re considering gender confirmation surgery we know you will have many questions and concerns. We invite you to discover how our expert, compassionate staff and world-class surgeons can help you as you begin your next journey. How can we help you with your new beginning?
Call us to schedule a tour or to sign up for our monthly support group:
(323) 462-2271 (24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a week).